Sign up for our newsletters
ESPADA PROVIDES WORLDWIDE SECURITY AND
Established in 2004, ESPADA is a proven international service provider that delivers high-quality operational expertise in maritime, land-based security, risk assessment, medical services, logistics and training.
Consisting of a core management team of former military, law enforcement, civilian medical and intelligence personnel. We understand the challenges associated with operations in remote and austere environments.
ESPADA draws from the ranks of over 950 vetted logistics, operational, medical and security professionals who provide our clients with worldwide country-specific expertise to deter threats and protect critical assets and people
• Fixed wing aircraft support for DHS and FEMA operations in US and Puerto Rico in Hurricane Maria Relief.
• Security and Medical Services supporting power restoration operations following Hurricane Maria. Services continue today.
• Department of State LRA operations of the Democratic Republic of Congoand the Central African Republic Logistic Planning.
• Executive level protection for Texas family and executives for the last 3 ½ years. $8B annual sales, 750+ restaurant locations.
• From 2006 to 2013 ESPADA security escort services operated from 11 different countries, maintained two 500GT vessels as floating armories for ship born operations.
• Provided rescue operations for expat engineers caught in conflict in Yemen and Libya.
• Provided escort and security for high net worth individuals.
• Provided jobsite/shipboard security for the Suez canal project.
• Provided shipboard security off of Umm Qasr, Kuwait.
• CyberDefenses, Inc. IT and intel classified projects.
• South American Riverine Instructors Naval SWCC instructors.
• Mexico Dept of Federal Police law enforcement instructors, counter narcotics tactics.
• Lewis Energy Group money laundering case.
• CFAIR Project DARPA SCIF Project
Please provide us with information and
one of our professionals will contact you.