TRAINING AND AWARENESS PREPARES US FOR THE UNKNOWN OF TOMORROW
It is imperative for organizations to not only secure their resources, but also protect their staff from hostile threats. Keeping their workplace safeguarded is the most difficult security challenge employers face. Managing workplace crises and mitigating the risk of a violent or catastrophic event is never a stand-alone initiative.
Whether located in a high rise, manufacturing plant, an urban environment, or a rural setting, each site comes with a unique set of physical security challenges and requirements. Physical security controls are essential to protecting facilities, sensitive information, and personnel from both natural and human threats. But ineffective or inconsistent controls can negate the very protection these controls are meant to provide.
Our Physical Site Assessment includes:
• Walkthrough of target facilities
• Evaluation of physical security controls
• Evaluation of perimeter defenses, access control systems, video surveillance, and other essential control domains
• Recommendations for improving physical security programs
• Qualified security experts with extensive backgrounds in military and law enforcement