TRAINING AND AWARENESS PREPARES US FOR THE UNKNOWN OF TOMORROW
ESPADA is a proven international service company, providing expert security measures, logistical processes, emergency evacuations and institutional training curriculum, enabling companies to concentrate on their core business.
We understand the challenges associated with conducting business around the world. We provide professional and proactive security that assists clients in accomplishing their business goals.
At the very beginning of our solution development process, we take time to understand an organization’s corporate culture and the specific work environment in which our services will be delivered.
ESPADA is your one stop shop for risk reduction and mitigation.
Jim Jorrie – CEO
• Military – Colonel (TX) Army
• DSCA/DOMS (HLS, Mass casualty,
Pandemic Influenza, SNS, Critical
• Department of Defense, Special Projects
Officer DCI – (SCI w/Poly)
• Unconventional Warfare Specialist
• Extensive international PMC/PMSC
• Logistics (Maritime/Land/Air)
• 35 years of Experience
• Retired US NAVY LCDR (OpsTech Mustang)–26 Years
• Recognized Business Performance Management and International Programs Expert
• Lockheed Martin Project Management
• PAE Director of Performance Management
• Classified Programs
OUR GOVERNMENT CLIENTS
• Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO- EIS), Medical Communications for Combat Casualty Care (MC4)
• Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training and Implementation (PEOSTRI)
• US Marine Corp Systems Command (MARSYSCOM)
• US Army Medical Material Agency
• US Department of Defense, Tri-Care Management Activity (TMA), Theater Medical Information Program Management Office (TMIP-J)
• United States Southern Command (USSOUTHCOM)
• US Army Medical Reserve Command
• US Army Corps of Engineers